Good morning everyone!
Are you excited?? Because you definitely should be. This post is a major kick off to my upcoming Time Management Series! Over the next couple of months we will be delving into every one of these tips in order to get our lives organized and back in order before the new year! If you aren't pumped yet, check out number 9--aka, it's a link to a secret post!
These next 20 tips are wonderful ways in which to get yourself up and running, productive, and even better than ever.
- Create a daily plan
- Give every task a time limit
- Use a monthly calendar
- Find a planner/organizer that works for you
- Know your deadlines
- Learn to say "NO"
- Target to be early...always
- Box your activities into time incraments
- Have a clock visible at all times
- Set reminders 15 minutes before anything
- Block out distractions
- Track your time spent doing new things
- Don't fuss about unimportant details
- Batch similar tasks together
- Recognize and eliminate your time wasters
- Cut off when you need to
- Leave buffer time inbetween
Stick around my blog these next coming months for the best posts yet to come!
And don't forget to share this post with your friends on any social media using my buttons below so they can follow along on this organization journey as well.