Good afternoon critters!
Look! This time I am actually posting on the proper day. With the new year just around the corner. I thought it would be very beneficial to look into my past and think about all of the things I've learned this year. Even though I had a couple bumps and bad times they were still a learning experience, and that's all I am here for!
Here's this week's Tuesday Twenty:
Twenty things I learned this year
- How to master probability problems in math.
- How to create so much html and css.
- How to open a bank account.
- How to use photoshop.
- What my style is.
- How to use Excel.
- How to suck at a shadow priest.
- How to properly apply mascara and get huge lashes.
- How to make a money order.
- Who the Buddha are and where they came from.
- How to dress a mannequin.
- How to decode an ancient cypher.
- How much water the average person should drink in a day.
- How to write a paper in APA.
- What it takes to be a pro raid healer.
- How to budget money.
- How to play mine craft.
- How to create a database in Access.
- How to use a beauty blender.
- How to reach out even when no one is asking.
What have you learned? Please comment below!
Please like, comment, subscribe, and share!
I love you all! Peace OUT